Took my measurements for June today and although I have lost a little weight and a half inch here and there, it is not as much as I would have liked. I know I have been slacking with the gym, trying to get my business back up and running. But I will get back in the gym soon. I will not let myself gain the weight back!
Saw Fast and Furious 6. It is insane how big he’s gotten.
How to Make Healthy Crepes
(only 83 cents and 250 cals for the WHOLE RECIPE)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 banana
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 pinch stevia
- 4 strawberries
1. Mix your dry ingredients together (oats, cinnamon) and blend into a fine powder in a Magic Bullet or regular blender.
2. Then add half a ripe banana, an egg (or 2 egg whites), and almond milk. Blend!
3. Take your batter and pour into a pan on low-medium heat. Just a thin layer!
4. After you see mini bubbles form on top, flip it! If you can flip it in the air - DO IT!!!! It’s exhilarating. This batter will make about 3 crepes about 8”-9” in diameter!
5. Now fill up your crepe with fresh fruits! I used 4 strawberries and the other half of the banana! Roll it up. You’ll get 3 sleeping puppies that you can pet :)
6. Optional - to top, you can add nonfat Greek Yogurt and a honey drizzle!
The whole recipe without the honey and yogurt is only 250 cals with no added sugar, and using all natural ingredients! Nothing crazy here. I hope you give this recipe a shot and wow your family with it. They won’t even know it’s good for them! Seriously!! If anyone makes this please use the hashtag #cheapcleaneats on Instagram, Twitter, and now…even Facebook!
Reblog if you like!
Yum. There I go with my breakfast recipes again.
Starting weight was 305.4. Today is the day I hit -100 pounds lost!!!!!!!
Guys, seriously, go congratluate this woman. Today she has lost 100 pounds! That’s amazing and fantastic and just fkdljs! Like seriously. So go, do it, now!
You have done an AMAZING job and I know the feeling of 100lbs lost has to be euphoric. I am so proud of anyone who can make the 100lb mark! I am reposting this so you can be an inspiration to everyone!
100 lbs is no joke. Nice job!